Money Dreams


In modern times the youngsters are not willing to work hard as people did earlier. They want quick money and that too with very little or no effort put into it. The youngsters of today have become so lethargic that they will always try to find a white collar job. Oh no, you are wrong. Not those white collar jobs that you are thinking about.


You will find many teens keen in stock trading nowadays. Yes, and I have myself seen many people losing and winning the game right in front of my eyes. Most of my friends had started stock trading at the very beginning of their college lives.

The next thing is of course the LIC agent work. I was surprised to see Engineer graduates working as LIC agents and earning commissions. But, when I just put my head into the money part I came across the fact which mae these guys opt in for it: easy way of earning money, complete freedom over the amount of money that you can earn and of course you are the boss if you have reached the target.

The next thing most youngsters will e found doing from their homes is data entry job. Yuck, I would die but never do such a job even if it would bring me more money. There is no creativity in this. But, hey they pay you for your typing skills. So, who cares about boredom as long as our pockets are getting refilled by the companies.

And finally the last means of earning money for the modern youngsters is blogging! Something I love the most. Yes this requires creativity and is fun to play around with. Impress Google and your pockets will be full. Compete with two million sites, come first and you are the king of the swing. But, impressing Google is not a cake walk. It is difficult indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment