Ra.One Movie Disappoints The Indians

For the first time when I saw the trailer of Ra.One movie I was very excited to see the movie. When I saw the movie I was wondering how to pass my time in the theater. All my friends were fast asleep and I never knew what can be done next.

The film is the most boring movie I have seen till date and has nothing innovative in it. The way the movie goes it cannot be even called as a sci-fi movie except for the first fifteen minutes where a demo of the forthcoming technology is shown which also does not look so practical.

The only possible thing which might make the audience a little happy is the jokes in the film. The film is supposed to be for kids and yet it contains such absurd jokes that even adults will find them difficult to digest. Better not to take children to the theater if you wanna see this film.

If you have no other thing to do on this earth and you are finding it difficult to go to sleep go to see Ra.One else wait till a better movie is released. You may also like to see a review of the film 7th sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment