Daundia Kheda Babaji's Gold Treasure

Babaji saw a dream which was filled with gold extreme. In the dream came God Almighty and told him to dig deep down the fort where 1000 ton gold has been kept preserved for him. I will not joke on this one because nothing can be said about Indian Sadhus. They can fore-see certain events.

I am not guaranteeing gold down there but nor can I deny the fact that such dreams can sometimes really become true. I have seen Sadhus in my real life who can predict things accurately: but dreams can be confusing and may not always be true.

Why are the Indians digging without any proof: the number 1000 ton gold is very pleasant to hear. Just think how pleasant it would be to see so much gold. Honestly speaking 1000 ton is too much to be kept preserved for a Sadhu Baba. We can only hope that a major part of this gold does not go to Swiss Bank!

What will you do if God came in your dream and told you such thing. I would secretly dig the place and run away with as much gold as I could. But looking at the media attention it seems that people are expecting something like this to become true.

Why? Because that's how Indians are: they like to see the unexpected. And if it is unexpected gold: I would not tell any reporter about it. Why did Babaji involve the media into this: does he want to become popular: that will only be proved if we do not find any Gold down there. Let me tell you the story of one more Indian Babaji: he claimed that he could walk on water.

All the media reporters gathered from all around the world. The Indian Government happily endorsed the news (may be to make profits from foreign exchange). He put one leg in water and slowly went deep into the water and never came up: he did not die, just did not know how to swim. Then he was found to be suffering from cancer. When they asked Babaji why he did it- Babaji replied: I wanted to become famous.

I just wish that the same case does not repeat again. people are day and nigh digging and waiting to see something glittering like gold from beneath the earth. Gold or no gold, Babaji became famous and I am making him even more famous. If gold found: long live babaji. The name of Babaji who has given the information about 1000 ton gold under the fort is Swami Shobhan Sarkar. I wish God came in my dream and gave me also some treasure maps. Let us see what we get after playing treasure hunt for gold with Swami Shobhan Sarkar.

No comments:

Post a Comment